Celebrating Our First 100 Days It has been 100 days since APSCA kicked off full time…. and as the saying goes….. success or failure is made in the first 100 days.
In the spirit of Christmas, we would like to take a moment and thank you for being part of APSCA and ask you to join us in celebrating our success. Below are 6 of our 2016 achievements and our top 3, 2017 goals.
- Implementation of objective Membership Process
- Increased membership from 9 to 17 firms
- Working Groups well established
- Roadmap/ Projects Plans complete for working groups 1 and 3 (working group 2 not far behind)
- General Meeting with the following achievements held 1-3 November:
- Election of the Executive Board, including Chair
- APSCA Charter and 2017 Budget approved by Members
- 15 separate meetings with over 100 people participating
- Development of foundational and process documents including document control policy
- Over 200 calls/ meetings
Top 3 Goals for 2017:
- Working Groups deliver against project plans (updates will be posted on website commencing January 2017)
- Auditor registration portal launched
- Disciplinary committee established
From all of us at APSCA, thanks for your ongoing support. We wish you and your families the best for the holiday season! .
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!
Rona Starr & Julie Shaw
To receive up-to-date information regarding APSCA and our work in progress visit our website www.theapsca.org. Ensure you sign-up to receive our newsletter and follow us on LinkedIn if you haven’t already!