5. AUDITOR PROCTORU PROFILE
• Consult Auditor Handbook for further information regarding how to book an exam with ProctorU.
• Auditors will receive an email notification from ProctorU when the exam appointment is made.
• To reschedule or cancel, log in to your PU account and follow the prompts.
• If you have questions regarding your exam booking, use the PU chat box and speak with a live technician.
• If you have questions concerning Membership, eligibility, or invoicing, please contact the APSCA Exam Team.
6. PREPARE FOR THE EXAM
7. WHAT TO BRING ON TESTING DAY
on the Photo ID MUST match the name on your account. If your name does not match, please contact your
testing organization request an update as soon as possible but at least 10 days before your appointment.
3. Your APSCA Membership number.
8. ARRIVING TO THE CENTER ON EXAM DAY
Arrive at the Test Center at least 15 minutes before the scheduled exam start time to complete check in and
secure your belongings in a provided locker.
Note: latecomers will not receive extra time, and if you are 30 minutes late, you will be considered a no-show.
No refunds will be given.
A sample test day schedule, assuming a 7.45am exam start time.
• 7:30 am Report to Testing Center
• 7:40am Finish ID veriﬁcation and store belongings in a storage locker
• 7:45 am Begin the login process with the Proctor.
• 7:55am Begin Test Administration
• 10:05 am Complete check out, at the Testing Center and retrieve belongings.
9. ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM
Your Test Site Proctor will conduct a check in process including candidate person check, to ensure no one
10. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (ACCOMMODATION)
If you have a special requirement that needs an accommodation E.g. Hearing aids, medical conditions, please
contact the APSCA Exam Team when scheduling the exam, these request must be given to the In-Person
Testing Center 14 days prior – they can NOT be requested last minute.
T-055 - How to Book an In-Person Testing Centre CSCA Part I and Part II Exam : Version 1 – October 2023
This document is no longer version controlled once printed. - Page 2 of 2